2023 Seventh Congressional District Convention
Friday, March 24th at 6pm - Convention Banquet with Special Guest Kendall Qualls Saturday, March 25th starting at 9am - 2023 CD7 Convention Session
Time & Location
Mar 24, 2023, 12:00 PM – Mar 25, 2023, 4:00 PM
Broadway Ballroom, 115 30th Ave E, Alexandria, MN 56308, USA
About the event
Attention Delegates and Alternates of the Seventh Congressional District Republican Party of Minnesota,
Pursuant to the provisions of the Constitution of the Republican Party of Minnesota(RPM) and the
2023 Call for Republican Party Congressional District Conventions issued by the RPM State
Executive Committee, the 2023 Seventh Congressional District Convention is hereby called to meet:
Saturday, March 25, 2023 at 9:00 am
115 30th St
Alexandria MN 56308
Convention Registration tables will be open from 7:30am - 9:00am on Saturday. Doors will promptly close at 9:00am.
The Seventh Congressional District Convention shall be composed of the Delegates and Alternates elected
at the 2022/2023 BPOU Conventions, designated as lying within the boundaries of the Seventh
The Convention shall be held for the purpose of:
- Election of Seventh Congressional District Officers.
- Consideration of changes to the Seventh Congressional District Constitution and Bylaws
- Any other item that might properly come before this convention.
*It is required that anyone running for a CD7 Executive Committee position appear before the Nominating Committee.
Also, the CD7 Executive Committee will host a Convention Banquet and Fundraiser on Friday, March 24th at 6:00 pm with Special Guest Speaker - Kendall Qualls, which will include a social hour at 6:00pm and dinner at 7:00pm. You must purchase a separate ticket online to attend this event that is open to the public.
- Friday Banquet Meal Tickets: $65 per meal* to prepaid online or by mail.
- Saturady Convention Registration Fee: $35 Prepaid Delegate or Alternate or $45 at the door. $20 Prepaid Guest or $30 at the door. $15 Box Lunch is available when prepaying for registration fee on line or by mail. All prepaid Convention Registration fees must be received by March 22, 2023 to get the discounted price.
3 WAYS TO PAY:
- Prepay Online at www.mncd7republicans.com/convention, which will close at midnight on March 20, 2023
- Prapay by Mail by sending a check with the attached form b via US Mail, that must be posted marked by March 15, 2023. Make checks payable to 7th CD RPM and mail to: Jeff Niedenthal, CD7 Convention, P.O. Box 198, Litchfield, MN. 55355.
- Pay at the door on Friday, March 24th from Noon - 5pm or during Registration on Saturday from 7:30am - 9am. No meals will be included with your payment at the door for the Friday Banquet or Saturday Convention.
We have secured a reduced room rate at the following hotels for reservations made prior to March 10th. You must mention CD7 Republicans at time of reservation.
Hampton Inn and Suites - $135
2705 S. Broadway St
Holiday Inn - $135
5637 State Hwy 29
For questions about this event you may contact Craig Bishop, Seventh Congressional District Republican Party Chair, at 320-582-0138
Convention Registration Table