2023 CD7 Convention Weekend
Fri, March 24 - Sat, March 25 | Broadway Ballroom | Alexandria, MN ONLINE REGISTRATION IS CLOSED! See below for Same Day Registration. Join us for two days of Training and a Banquet Fundraiser on Friday, March 24th, with the official Convention Meeting on Saturday, March 25th.
Time & Location
Mar 24, 12:00 PM – Mar 25, 4:00 PM
Broadway Ballroom, 115 30th Ave E, Alexandria, MN 56308, USA
About the event
The CD7 Executive Committee welcomes all current Republican CD7 Delegates, Alternates and Guests to join us at the Broadway Ballroom in Alexandria, MN for two full days of activities that will include Training and a Banquet Fundraiser with Silent Acution on Friday, March 24th, and the official 2023 Seventh Congressional District Convention Meeting to follow on Saturday, March 25th.
The CD7 Executive Committee is pleased to host several events open to the public on Friday, March 24th that will include three Training Sessions and a Banquet Fundraiser that starts at 6:00 pm with Guest Speakers - Kendall & Sheila Qualls from TakeCharge Minnesota. Convention Delegates and Alternates are encouraged to attend all Friday activities but are not required to do so.
LOCATION OF ALL EVENTS
115 30th St
Alexandria MN 56308
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Fri, March 24, 2023
- Noon - 5:00pm: Pay at the door for the Convention Registration Fees
- 1:00pm - 2:30pm: Election Integrity Training
- 2:30pm - 3:30pm: Republican Party of Minnesota Structure Training
- 3:30pm - 5:00pm: BPOU Chair and Treasurer Training
- 6:00pm - 7:00pm: Banquet Fundraiser Check-in and Social Hour and Silent Auction opens
- 7:00pm - 9:00pm: Banquet Fundraiser Dinner with Guest Speakers Kendall & Sheila Qualls
Sat, March 25, 2023
- 7:30am - 9:00am: Same-Day and Prepay Convention Registration, which will be promptly close at 9:00am.
- 9:00am: Convention Meeting is officially called to order.
EVENT AND REGISTRATION FEES:
- All three training sessions are FREE to attend and open to the public. Follow this link to reserve your seat for the >>> CD7 Training Sessions
Banquet Fundraiser Meal Tickets:
- $70 per meal to be prepaid online or by US Mail to be received by midnight on March 17, 2023. This event is also open to the public. Click the Register Online button on this webpage and select the Banquet Fundraiser ticket option.
Convention Registration Fees:
- $35 Fee for a prepaid Delegate or Alternate online and via US Mail, or $45 at the door.
- $20 Fee for Prepaid Guest online and via US Mail, or $30 at the door.
- $15 Box Lunch is available when prepaying for registration fee online or by US Mail.
- Click the BUY TICKETS button on this webpage and select the Convention Registration Fee ticket option.
3 WAYS TO PAY:
- Prepay online by clicking the Register Online button on this webpage and select the ticket option(s) you wish to purchase.
- Prepay by US Mail by sending a check, made payable to 7th CD RPM, with your completed Mail-in Form, that you can download by >>>clicking here, and send to: Jeff Niedenthal, CD7 Convention, P.O. Box 198, Litchfield, MN. 55355.
- Pay at the door for your Convention Meeting Registration Fee only, which is available on Friday, March 24, 2023 from Noon - 5pm and during Registration on Saturday from 7:30am – 9:00am. Please, note that meal options are not available when you pay at the door and no outside food or drink will be allowed in the Convention facility.
*All fees paid online or via US Mail must be received by midnight on March 17, 2023, to get the discounted price for the Convention fee, a box lunch option at the Convention, and a ticket for the Banquet Fundraiser. All attendees must provide a photo Id to access all activities.
We have secured a reduced room rate at the following hotels for reservations made prior to March 10th. You must mention CD7 Republicans at time of reservation.
Hampton Inn and Suites - $135
2705 S. Broadway St
Call (320) 763-3360 to make reservations
Holiday Inn - $135
5637 State Hwy 29
>>>Click here to go right to webpage
or call (320) 763-6577 to make reservations
For questions about this event you may contact Craig Bishop, Seventh Congressional District Republican Party Chair, at 320-582-0138.
Below you can click to download a copy of the official 2023 CD7 Convention Call, Mail-in Form to pay via US Mail, and other Convention Documents.
>>> Download Official 2023 CD7 Convention Call <<<
>>> Download Convention Mail-In Form <<<
>>> Download CD7 Executive Committee Candidate Questionaire <<<
Please note, for security purposes, you will need to purchase a ticket for each event and indicate who the attendee is for each activity you wish to purchase a ticket for. That means when you are paying online and select tickets for the Training, Banquet and Convention, the system will ask you to fill in the name and contact information associated with the ticket for each of those activities. You will not be able to bypass that process and will need to fill in the contact information for each ticket purchases to complete your transaction onlnine. If you are having difficulties purchasing your tickets online, please email Joy at firstname.lastname@example.org